Friday 7 September 2012

Photo Essay: Fashion's Night Out, London 2012

Fashion's Night Out Street Style
 One early-bird shopper waiting for friends.
I liked his style...

H&M Shop Windows London
 H&M's window became a live photo studio

Fashion's Night Out H&M London 2012 - a Makeover
 I'm really pleased with how this photo turned out - 
a girl having a make-over in H&M. 
Her headscarf is amazing.

H&M Photo Booth FNO
 We made a bid for styling the newest drop of H&M clothing... with military hats

Fashion's Night Out Topshop London 2012
 There was a huge crowd to see Delilah perform in Topshop

Delilah Performing in Topshop at FNO
 The woman herself, performing to her fans

Topshop FNO - Delilah
 There's nothing like having your name in lights

FNO Bershka
 Bershka's balloons and 20% off stock

Chanel Covent Garden
 Get thee to Chanel!

Vogue FNO Miss Selfridge - Customising Class
 One of the customising workshops in Miss Selfridge

Miss Selfridge Customising Studs Workshop
 Let's get studded

Miss Selfridge Stud Customising Workshop
 Studs up close

Fashion's Night Out 2012 Street Style London
A shopper in Topshop - loved her nose ring

Vogue Fashion's Night Out: London 2012 Street Style
These ladies in Topshop were so stylish - I loved how they put their outfits together.
That red dip-dye is definitely on my wishlist too!

I also visited COS, Banana Republic and several other shops, but found myself grabbing a cocktail rather than my camera (sorry...). Basically, at some point you have to put down the camera and actually get into the action! However I loved putting together this photo essay and I couldn't believe how stylish the shoppers were - walking past AllSaints was like stepping into a lookbook. 

If you enjoyed #FNO then share the love! I can't wait for 2013's events. I'm off to a Vivienne Westwood warehouse sale tomorrow, so expect another shopping report from that trip...

[All photos my own. Please ask before reproducing.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...