Wednesday 23 May 2012

A/W 2012-13 Preview at Yumi: Photo Essay

 

This week I was given a sneak preview of Yumi's collection for A/W 2012-13. My full blogger report is still in the pipeline, but I thought I'd show you some of the brilliant prints and textures coming into play for next season. The big trends I picked up on were English Eccentric (repeated motifs included bow ties, ducks, owls and spectacles) and the Swinging Sixties (swing coats, Peter Pan collars, colours like mustard and burned orange, shiny PVC/Vinyl raincoats in ultramarine and pillar box red). I love the girly vibe and the way that the pieces could be dressed up or down.

Just to brighten things up mid-week, they even provided a pick 'n' mix stand, a nail artist and retro-style drinks. Look out for more photos, including my top picks from the collection, coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...