Thursday 22 September 2011

Bear With, Bear With...


[Damien Hirst's skull piece to illustrate how ill I am - not quite dead, let's be honest, but feeling pretty darn rough].

Just a quick apology regarding my lack of posts during the most crucial weeks of the fashion calendar - not only have I been busy interning for my boss at London Fashion Week, but I have now come down with a heavy cold and a side-order of virus as a result of many long days and probably not enough Vitamin C. I'm hoping to be back to normal a.s.a.p, and I certainly haven't deserted the blog, but I'm having to spend a lot of quality time with a packet of Strepsils, Olbas Oil and some extra strength painkillers. It's not exactly glamour central here!

Will be back before you know it. I hope you've all enjoyed seeing the SS/12 collections in the media and on the catwalks, as we'll be discussing them a lot in the next few weeks.

Polly x

1 comment:

  1. Damien Hirst rocks, or actually his publicist is.
    Actually I like his work a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...