Monday 25 July 2011

Bristol City colours for a trip to Bristol (duh)


Here's the accessorising of my red and white outfit (the colours of the Bristol City Football Club, which my family supports) - I wanted to give it a twist and not make it too literal. Red with leopard print is one of my favourite combinations, so I couldn't resist putting them together yet again. The skull ring is from Gogo Philip (£4) and the nail varnish is Barry M - I am totally addicted to their products.


I wanted to go for something sophisticated but not too dressy for my auntie's 60th birthday celebrations. Luckily the Zara sale came up trumps with this A-line skirt with belt for £6.99 and I built my outfit around it. The jacket is in slouchy black cotton (£24.99, New Look) and the t-shirt is from Vans (£10 from the Gunwharf Quays outlet shop in Portsmouth). I teamed it all with my favourite boots (£35 from Barratts, quite old) and some black leggings from the M&S sale (£5).


Red lips were the finishing touch. I went for a lipstick from MUA at Superdrug - it was £1 so I wasn't expecting miracles, but I only needed to re-apply once. My necklaces are from Ebay and Marc by Marc Jacobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...